The KFC survey was designed to gain an insight to what makes their customers happy and sad, if you have recently dined at a KFC restaurant and would like to leave your feedback, whether it be good or bad then this is great for you. The survey shouldn’t take more than seven minutes to complete, and once your finished you can enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win an iPad.
KFC is the world’s most-popular fried chicken cafe and is situated out-of Louisville, KY. KFC is the mind kid of Colonel Harland Sanders who began promoting the fried chicken from his roadside restaurant in the 1930′s. The first KFC franchised opened up in 1952 out of Sodium Lake City UT. Colonel Harland Sanders wasn’t prepared for how well-known the company might become and he offered it to traders in 1964. To date, the best-selling product is the ‘Original Recipe’ fried hen that are flavored with-the renowned 11 herbs and spices.
It’s quick and easy to get started with the survey, before you begin though you will need a valid receipt from your most recent dining at a KFC restaurant. Let us show you how to get started below;
- Visit the official KFC survey website at www.talktokfc.com
- Agree to the terms & conditions and sweepstakes rules
- Locate your receipt and enter the store number
- Answer all required questions as honest as possible.
- Leave your personal information so you can be informed if you win the Apple iPad in the sweepstakes!